Thursday 31 May 2007

back in the city

well, back in London after the Bank Holiday weekend in Italy. As usual I always try to pack in and do as many things as possible in such a short time, ending up completely exhausted.
but nevermind: I really enjoyed spending time with family and friends (that I discovered are all reading the blog: so why on earth are you not leaving any comment?!?, I feel like a lonely camel in the desert...)!

Meeting up with old friends is always a bit weird: some of them are making changes, trying things, planning travels while others look like if they are stucked in the same reality they were in two years ago... It's quite difficult for me to understand the latter ones: are they thinking of staying like that until they are 40? mah....

ah, I went to my first wedding: nice, I am so happy for the couple but I am not sure I like the all idea of the wedding and the ceremony, I honestly enjoyed more going for a walk under the threat of a rain storm that the official lunch.. but, at least I know what to expect the next time! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, people may be happy by doing the least interesting things, my dear. Sometimes they change outside, sometimes they change inside;sometimes they'd like to change but feel afraid; sometimes they're just not too clever to see beyond ;)

Enrico said...

Yeah, I guess.. as long as they are happy then any arrangement they find is the right one. I am not judging that but I suffer from a mix of curiosity and restlessness that makes difficult to understand those who cannot see beyond their little garden... i think...