Tuesday 17 April 2007

Sun and clouds

Sunday was simply an amazing day: so sunny I couldn't believe I was in London!
First hint of summer, lunch on the grass, looking at the Southwark Cathedral, I was so surprised to see people enjoying lazily the sun. I was so conquered by the atmosphere that I even bought a bike!

At the same time I am feeling really tired too... I realized that I have never really felt comfortable and relaxed since I arrived here and the thought starts to get on my nerves (and this doesn't help!). Plus I have been working almost every weekend since January and now I am feeling a bit miserable... But I am not complaining about that, don't worry. I always decided on my own how much to invest on the things I like to do and I always try to do my best. It's only that sometimes the situation gets a bit writhed. Especially when outside it's sunny (not that I can really tell: there are no windows in our office....)!

No comments: