Sunday 1 April 2007

26

So, it's not an April fools' joke, I am now 26.
I thought I write it down so I don't forget it: I am not anymore so conscious about my age (does that mean I am getting old??).
Nice dinner with a few friends yesterday evening at my place. Really nice. I managed to handle all the cooking and hosting without panicking too much and really enjoyed the company and the chatting (thanks for coming guys!!). Definetely a good, relaxed way to celebrate (strangely enough, I am not in the mood for drinking in these days, got bored of pints...). Still sleepy today though. The weather looks fine, I may leave the bed for a walk in the park at some point... maybe.. zzzzzzz..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got bored of shadows instead.
i think i'm gonna drink as many bottles of water as the incredible amount of yesterday's wine glasses.
For further information please visit Esa.
My wishes again, Sir!

(si vede che cazzeggio in sti giorni eh? non durerĂ , promesso)

Enrico said...

il cazzeggio e' cosa buona e giusta... altrimenti i blogs che ci stanno a fare online? oh diavolo dovro andare al vinitaly prima o poi!!!