Sunday 1 July 2007

NW10>SE15

Great changes in sight: I am moving again, this time to south London. I found a place with some friends at uni, the house is really nice but I will have to wait until august to move in.
But they already moved in and after a looooong night moving stuff I realized two things:
1 now I can drive on the wrong side of the road (although I am still a bit paranoid about bumping into things and driving in a big city is not exactly my idea of fun) even at 3 in morning, after haveing lift up half a house on the first floor.
2 to live means to accumulate. a bit of everything: furniture, pics, clothes, memories, years, those stupid little bowls you found so cute when you bought them but that now are just kitsch.

I prefer to travel light.
But I can't wait for the move...

No comments: